LEND YOUR VOICE
Help Us Spread The Message
Share YOUR Video
1. The length of the tape should ideally be anywhere from around 1-4 minutes.
2. Make sure that lighting and audio allows us to see and hear you clearly. This can be shot on an iPad, iPhone or professionally.
3. Can you offer any POV that will help us advocate for the cause?
- As an American citizen?
- As a customer?
- As a restaurant owner?
- As a server?
- Outside America, where there is a lack of tipping?
4. In the Self Serve documentary, we use phrases like "Why Would I Tip" to suggest that we would not tip, if those tips were going to restaurant owners. We start a sentence off with "I remember" to tell a story of something that relates back to this. And we use the phrase Tips. For Survival. We encourage you to use any of these for your own video, or just create your own altogether.
5. Please help us spread the word by using the hashtags: #SelfServe #TipsForSurvival #TipsOnTop #ProtectOurTips #TipTheft #TimesUp #OneFairWage #1FairWage
6. We would love for you to share the documentary link in your post so that people can see the information. We encourage you to share the teaser and the complete short documentary, and please encourage others to share it as well.
7. Select videos will be spotlighted here on the Self Serve website
8. Please feel free to tag us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @SelfServeMovie so we can follow your posts and anything else you’d like to update us on.
9. We are hoping to get as much exposure as we can so that we can reach the masses on a national level. Please let us know if you can link to us anyone and everyone who will help promote this important cause.
You can go to our Contact Us page or e-mail us your posts, comments, press inquiries and questions at ServeTheProject@gmail.com – and we thank you, for helping us, serve one another.
Help us go viral. Hashtag it. Talk about it. Make a difference!